Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 year ago

Are your parents, or you as a parent, okay with you or your child doing illegal drugs as long as it is not getting in the way with school?

Mine were not okay with it.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

NO.

Illegal drugs are ILLEGAL for a reason. They are dangerous and most are addictive.

The long term effects that drugs could have on a person's health and overall quality of life can be extreme.

Even the less harmful illegal drugs can lead into use of stronger drugs.

Any parent that would be "okay" with their child using illegal drugs is not much of a parent at all and should be jailed for child neglect and child endangerment and the child placed in foster care away from the influence of such destruction behavior.

• edward
    1 year ago

My parents would’ve killed me on the spot. It would interfere with something, my academics, my athletics, extra curricular activities, time management abilities, cognitive function, ect. Why would they do that? It’s like meth. The effects are irreversible, either you’ve done it or haven’t the damage is either done or not. Why risk it?

• martin
    1 year ago

Most responsible people wouldn't be OK at all with that. Drugs are illegal because they are addictive and can make you act strange, and not very successful.