Nosehair asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Why did Trump complain that Fox News is worse than watching CNN and MSNBC?

Did they not praise his enough? That is now a clean sweep, Trump hates every single news outlet in the country. None of those outlets praise him enough so he hates them all but not to worry. His supporters STILL cling to the notion that ALL media news outlets are lying every time they catch him in another lie. Those people are so darn smart.

Favorite Answer

Trump has been accused of rape and attempted rape a total of three times, once involving an alleged victim who was 13 years old at the time.

In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe." The account was corroborated by a witness in the suit, who claimed to have watched as the child performed various sexual acts on Trump and Epstein even after the two were advised she was a minor.

"Immediately following this rape Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump's sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed," Jane Doe wrote in the lawsuit, filed in New York.

The lawsuit was dropped in November 2016, just four days before the election, with Jane Doe's attorneys citing "numerous threats" against her.

ya just can't fool them republicans can ya? lol

Trump has been in office 2 years and he complains so much he tries to think of ones he's never done before.

• Jeff D

I think Trump holds Fox to a higher standard.