I'm 64, retired and have been drawing SS since age 63 and have health insurance through the ACA. I'll turn 65, Feb 2020 and be automatically?

enrolled in Medicare Part A and B. I go for an annual wellness visit and I'm healthy and take no prescription drugs. I see all these scenarios where a person shouldn't enroll in Part B...as being covered by other health insurance, contributing to a HSA, etc. But how about the healthy person such as me? Why... show more enrolled in Medicare Part A and B. I go for an annual wellness visit and I'm healthy and take no prescription drugs.

I see all these scenarios where a person shouldn't enroll in Part B...as being covered by other health insurance, contributing to a HSA, etc. But how about the healthy person such as me? Why should I have $135 or more taken out of my SS payment to pay for something I don't need.

I'm single, live a healthy lifestyle, don't engage in risky behavior and don't have any dependents.

I plan to take it year by year as far as enrolling in Part B. If I see my health declining, I'll sign-up for it ASAP, but until then, it doesn't make sense for me to sign-up when I turn 65.

I would like your thoughts and any information you can provide.

Thanks
Update: Part A pays for Hospital coverage.
Update 2: A person who is already receiving SS before there 65th birthday is automatically enrolled in Part A and B at age 65. If the person wants to decline the Part B coverage, they must return the Medicare card they received in the mail and let Medicare know they are declining the Part B coverage, They will be mailed a... show more A person who is already receiving SS before there 65th birthday is automatically enrolled in Part A and B at age 65. If the person wants to decline the Part B coverage, they must return the Medicare card they received in the mail and let Medicare know they are declining the Part B coverage, They will be mailed a new card with just the Part A coverage.
Update 3: Due to my good health and low annual income, my monthly ACA health insurance premium is $0.