I feel tightness in my chest and in my throat?!?

Its a weird feeling.. I sometimes randomly het chest tightness and heart palpitations.

I don't know how to control this, and even at the back of my throat something ‘heavy’

What is this?why am i getting this

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

I would echo what's already been said. It's most probably nothing serious but on the other hand it could be something quite serious. When you're talking about chest tightness and palpitations you have to be careful so it would be strongly advisable to see a doctor just to make sure what's going on.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Why are you here asking random yahoo users? What you have could be very serious (think angina, cancer, heart disease) or it could be nothing. But only a doctor can find the answers not some people you don’t know or have never met you on Yahoo! Go see a doctor!

• Diana
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

It could be pneumonia, or a heart problem. You'd better get yourself to a doctor right away!

• Marty
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

take a magnesium supplement for a week

one tab after breakfast

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Sounds like anxiety. Get it checked just in case though

• 7 months ago

I don't know, but i would surely advice you to go raw vegan and immediatelly start taking taurine, carnitine and at least 2-3g of vitamin C daily, hopefully astaxanthin too if you can afford.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.