Do Muslims support Mohammad because they believe in him as prophet of G-d OR Because they lie so?

I believe Torah is %100 True. And Quran contradicts Torah. Quran even contradicts itself. Quran even contradicts itself. The science? True science is not on par with Quran, only evolution seems so. I deny evolution is true, I could have foretelling earthquakes, One example is RARE Earthquake in UK at Darwin's... show more I believe Torah is %100 True. And Quran contradicts Torah. Quran even contradicts itself. Quran even contradicts itself. The science? True science is not on par with Quran, only evolution seems so. I deny evolution is true, I could have foretelling earthquakes, One example is RARE Earthquake in UK at Darwin's birth PROBABLY in 2016, which I foretold. Many other earthquakes, many other things. I foretold many earthquakes at right time and at right place. I could even talked to Moses and Aaron and G-d in dream and G-d told me about beard of chin, (goatie), and it did happen exactly.
Many miracles happened for me, like light when I changed how it reflects from glass of cars. OR when some other miracles happened for me. Moses and Aaron did cry AND I VERY HONESTLY think they don't like Muslims and their actions and AREN'T Muslims unlike what Quran says although, Quran is hard to conclude from, because of so many contradiction. It makes it fall from a creditable resource of truth..It is not all truth honestly. It contradicts I SAID.

Thanks!