If you were a powerful Zionist Jew, why would you do around Israel?

I would not ever want propaganda & buying media by Israel; Jewish medias are enough. And even Jewish scientists will have right to both learn & help from each other in & out of Israel & love Israel so.....

what

sorry, not proper English.

Favorite Answer

If I were a powerful Zionist Jew, which I am not, I would try to bring about peace by funding education and promoting mutual understanding. I would push for the completion of a laser iron dome that can stop many rockets. I would try to further integrate Arabs into Israeli society, would build cities in the Negev to tackle rising house prices, would save the Dead Sea, would attempt to restart the Kibbutz movement and would try to make Israel a more transparent country that releases statistics about its less known government operations on a publicly accessible website. I would also clearly separate religion from state, conscript Haredim into the army and slash the benefits they receive.

A lot of "Hefsek Taharah" and "Bedikots". Your priest should verify the contents.

• Lili

Please don't post questions here until your English improves.

First thing you would need is some serious bidday application.

Second, stay there!

First I should reject Zionism and would return it to the original owners, "Palestinians"

• Lili

Both Jews and non-Jews have been living in that region for thousands of years. The Jews were there before both Muslims and Christians were. The Palestinians should have equal rights and a state of their own, but they are not the original "owners".