Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 months ago

Looking like a teen at 28 ? Medical condition?

Please help me ! This is getting really bad for my professional environment!!!!

Is there a medical condition that stopped me aging past 16???

Look you're not making much of a question. You don't really have much detail beyond I look like I'm young is there a problem with me but doesn't give us much detail to help answer your question . But no that's not how it works you can be six-foot and look like you're young and you can be short stature and look young mental retardation does not make you look young it makes you look like you're mentally retarded that's not the same thing and I worry if you think that one plays into the other . Down syndrome doesn't make you look young it just makes you look like you have a mental condition etc. etc. I am 30 4' 10" and I get mistaken for the ages between 18 and 23 all the time . It's a little old and a little annoying but I deal. try cutting your hair short it helps make you look older where age-appropriate clothes etc. that's my technique that really helped a lot doing and inverted Bob haircut really helps me to look more my age also dressing more office attire all the time.

You should be so lucky. Some women would kill to have skin like yours.

• kelvin

you don't have any medical condition

Yes, it is called mental retardation. It's a serious condition that prevents cognitive development. There is no cure. I'm sorry.