What I'm actually paying for on a Mediterranean cruise?

I was asked why I played $7,350 for something that I could have got for $1500 in the Caribbean. I told her, NO.... That's where you're absolutely wrong lady.. It is not the same thing at all.. It's a completely different thing. 1. The Mediterranean cruise is a cruise to an area with a much more... show more I was asked why I played $7,350 for something that I could have got for $1500 in the Caribbean.

I told her, NO....
That's where you're absolutely wrong lady..
It is not the same thing at all..

It's a completely different thing.

1. The Mediterranean cruise is a cruise to an area with a much more seasonal, naturally regulated and stable climate and better weather than the Caribbean.

2. The ports of call in the Mediterranean are first rate, self supporting, powerful societies that do not rely on tourism for their economy..

Their economies are supported by fashion, technology, industrial activity, healthcare, service and agriculture, logistics and transport, chemicals and fuels, and government.

Thus... They do not have an incentive to blame their problems on the tourists themselves, in an attempt to hide or skew the facts about their societies.

3. The median age range in the European Mediterranean is moderately advanced.

4. The Mediterranean cruise ships are much more excluvely adult oriented.

That's what I'm actually paying for when I buy into a Mediterranean cruise.