Is it worth buying a Blue Yeti microphone if you already have a Samson Go microphone?

Is there a big difference between the two mics? Obviously the Samson Go mic is like $80 cheaper and its been a pretty decent mic, but I feel like I could upgrade. Is it worth it?

• Simple

Yes. good. Techradar gave one model 5 stars.

https://www.techradar.com/sg/reviews/pc-mac/periph...

I have a Samson Go. I got it for Skype,etc. It clips onto my laptop screen and I have to say I'm amazed how good it sounds. I'm sure a Blue Yeti would sound better, but I couldn't say how much until I tested it.

I bet there are side-by-side comparisons of popular USB mics on YouTube. The sound on YouTube itself is not stellar, but the comparison might be valid. It costs about twice as much (maybe a little more) but I doubt it's twice as good. Though it's a lot better, I'm sure.

If I had some more serious use for a good mic--music, singing, even an audio blog, I'd probably go for a Yeti. I think they're both good value for the money.