What was life like at 25 years old for you?

Just turned 25 and boy do I no longer feel like a kid anymore... at 22 I felt I could im stupid and a kid.. and people just gave that "yea figures" look.. but now at 25 I feel this enormous pressure to do something with my life.. not sure yet...

I rent out the bottom floor of a house to my brother.... I finished my masters and working a good paying gig... but I feel not sure what my next step is??? Save for a house?? travel more??? Ive been dating around but just for fun..maybe look for the wife??? Now what???

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you're in a pretty good place. Having a good steady job is more than most your age can say. Just make sure you're more mature-acting than your younger self. i.e, don't do irresponsible stupid things lol. Drinking occasionally is fine for example, but don't drink TOO much. So basically, still have fun, but be smart about it. And yes, it is a time for you to do what you want to do in life, like travelling...If you have the chance to, do it now, and you'll have great memories :)

1972....had finished 5 years of military service...spent a summer in Israel..... just got married....signed up for 2 more years .. things went down hill from there... worked 47 years..... just retired.... single with no money.....