promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Mshe asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

Why doesn't Iran treat Israel like a country as they treat China a country & Russia a country?

they can help Iran a lot.... But I don't force, I help about USA if they permit be free Jew & marry her I love...

I've Jewish root....

Thanks!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Iran's primary goal in recent history is to destroy Israel and "drive the Jews into the Sea". That is why they cannot be trusted to have a nuclear weapon - they believe Islam will survive a counter- attack if they kill all of Israel.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

Most of the Iranian people have no problem with Israel nor the US. Israel and Iran had normal diplomatic, cultural, and business relations until the revolution.

The mullahs include hatred of the West and non-Muslims as part of their agenda.

Ironically, until the mullahs took over Iran, they had good relations with Israel.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

The Jews (Zionists) cause most wars for oil and to divide nations in turmoil.

To say to allow Jews to control everything is ludicris.

• Lv 6
    11 months ago

they don't like the fact that Israel was stolen and created by the USA and Britain

• Mike
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

The UN created it 1947

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Death to what we call America today, inshallah. God is great

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Muslims were told to hate all Jews by the Islamic clergy that retains power by holding people in ignorance and poverty.

EXACTLY the same way that democrats hold political power by keeping their base ignorant and outraged.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.