I need help coming up with a team camp game where it starts with a scavenger hunt then makes the teams use the items they found?

So I went to a summer camp once as a kid where we were split up into teams and the game started off as a scavenger hunt. We needed to find certain items that were at certain locations. The items including prices of firewood, matches, lighter fluid, and a pot. After we had collected all the items we needed to go to... show more So I went to a summer camp once as a kid where we were split up into teams and the game started off as a scavenger hunt. We needed to find certain items that were at certain locations. The items including prices of firewood, matches, lighter fluid, and a pot.

After we had collected all the items we needed to go to a parking lot where all the teams were meeting and with the items we had found we needed to start a fire and get the pot of water to boil. First team that did that won.

I need to come up with a game that’s similar to that. Have teams find items and then have them use it to reach a goal before the other teams.

I cannot use the same game because I’m not allowed to have the teams start a fire
1 answer 1