Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 8 months ago

Rabbit Setup Ideas?

Hello! I recently came into possession of seven meat rabbits, due to a friend passing, and I’m excited to get to work on breeding. However I can’t decide on a setup! I’ve browsed Pinterest but a lot of that stuff is a little to over the top for me. We have a small amount of space outside for them, and they will be used as intended. For meat. Now, that doesn’t mean I don’t want them to be comfortable. They’re just not pet rabbits, which is why I’m not going to build them the $1,000 enclosures that I’ve seen. Just thought I’d pop the question on here and see what others think.

Since this is the pets section, people here would more likely be seeing rabbits (and their care) as pets. Meat rabbits typically are cared for quite differently (diet, etc) than pets. Perhaps your question would get more answers under the topic: Environment- green living.