My bf and I broke up about 3 weeks ago. Should I move on or will he realize his mistake? I just want to know your opinions.?

My bf and I were dating for over 2 years. He had mentioned to me a few times that he was depressed and he began to act different. We hung out quite a bit, but he was always tired and just wanted to stay at home. He started to follow models on Instagram which I told him bothered me, after a few arguments he unfollowed them. He was acting fine but then a month later out of nowhere he told me he loved me and cared for me but wasn’t in love with me, but he didn’t want to break up with me. I cried for a week, until I realized I can’t be left in the middle. So we talked and i decided to end things. Now it’s been 3 weeks, he hasn’t messaged me or anything but he watched all of my posts on social media right away. He still has me on his Instagram bio and has all of our pictures up. I feel as if we are over, but then small things keep making me feel as if there’s still a chance. What do you guys think?

• J
    Favorite Answer

well sunshine, let me ask you something, do you want to be with someone who doesn't love you and put you on first place?? you should move on honey who cares if he changes his mind or not? you deserve to be with someone who adores you and love you like a princess.. there is a good chance that he will be back later on, but again will you go back with someone who don't think you are the most beautiful thing in the world?

good luck sunshine