Does u think atheists needs too lern the basics in life?

• Jake
    Favorite Answer

A person can learn many truths, and can know with certainty God exists, if he recites the rosary each day with care.

What, like proper spelling? I know it was answered, but I am a smart aleck. xD

I'll give this my best shot Marv. I think they already know the basics in life. ;-)

• Shadow

Us atheists know the basics of life. It’s religious nut jobs who fail to learn because they’re brainwashed into religious delusions as they can’t prove their point in their ridiculous claims.

Hello Marvyn! I'm glad to see someone asking big questions like this! The truth is, everyone's experiences give them different perspectives on life.

My best guess is that your family is religious! (So is mine). However, someone raised to not believe in God probably won't because their beliefs were shaped by something else. I was taught that God was in everything, but as I got older, I became agnostic (meaning I'm not sure if God is real or not, and I don't think we can ever prove that he DOES exist or that he DOESN'T exist). This is because I saw a lot of sad things and wondered how God could do that. Other people think that science is enough for them. And other people still (like you, I think!) believe God IS a basic of life, that he is everywhere.

• Retief

I have learned the basics in life and the basics of life.

Its sad some people haven't.

Someone needs to learn the basics of english grammar....

Like spelling and grammar?

Yeah, why not.

No I doesn't.

How about you learning basic grammar and spelling Marvyn/Melvin?