Does u think atheists needs too lern the basics in life?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jake
    Lv 6
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

A person can learn many truths, and can know with certainty God exists, if he recites the rosary each day with care.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

What, like proper spelling? I know it was answered, but I am a smart aleck. xD

• 7 months ago

I'll give this my best shot Marv. I think they already know the basics in life. ;-)

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Us atheists know the basics of life. It’s religious nut jobs who fail to learn because they’re brainwashed into religious delusions as they can’t prove their point in their ridiculous claims.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Hello Marvyn! I'm glad to see someone asking big questions like this! The truth is, everyone's experiences give them different perspectives on life.

My best guess is that your family is religious! (So is mine). However, someone raised to not believe in God probably won't because their beliefs were shaped by something else. I was taught that God was in everything, but as I got older, I became agnostic (meaning I'm not sure if God is real or not, and I don't think we can ever prove that he DOES exist or that he DOESN'T exist). This is because I saw a lot of sad things and wondered how God could do that. Other people think that science is enough for them. And other people still (like you, I think!) believe God IS a basic of life, that he is everywhere.

• Retief
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I have learned the basics in life and the basics of life.

Its sad some people haven't.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Someone needs to learn the basics of english grammar....

• 7 months ago

Like spelling and grammar?

Yeah, why not.

• 7 months ago

No I doesn't.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

How about you learning basic grammar and spelling Marvyn/Melvin?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.