Christopher asked in SportsWrestling · 5 months ago

Who thinks that now since Heyman and Bischoff are in the drivers seat, that we will get really good programming on Raw and Smackdown?

Not as long as Vince is still in power it will be better but not much

Well, in my Estimation and in my Opinion I do think that Both Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman will do great as Executive Directors respectively heyman on raw and bischoff on smackdown and here's why, bischoffs initial wwe run from 2002 to 2005 as general manager of raw will earn himself some experience to be executive director of smackdown. and also his run in wcw and he used to run wcw from 1989 until it closed down its doors in 2001 And not to leave out Heyman either, heymans initial wwe tenure from 2001 to 2006 and the fact that heyman was general manager of smackdown from 2002 to 2004 and also gm of Ecw from 2005 until his departure in 2006. that will put on quite a resume experience right there to me if you ask me but that's just me.

Well see I think Eric Bishchoff is overrated WCW had Nash Hogan and Hall running things really and Bischoff also helped bring down TNA. Outside of him being the NWO boss what has he really done

• I have much greater regard for Paul Heyman when it comes to storylines that Eric Bischoff. I look at their bodies of work and as everyone knows, the best storyline that Eric Bischoff ever came up with, he copied from New Japan Pro Wrestling. I also have my doubts as to how long this "Honeymoon Period" with Heyman and Bischoff will last before Vince pulls the plug. I'll wait and see.

• Geese

Paul Heyman could be serviceable as a creative mind, but I'm skeptical of Eric Bischoff. He made WCW the number one promotion in the world but that was over twenty years ago. His one great idea was NWO and he worked that angle to death until fans got sick of seeing NWO on WCW as a constant. I hope his grand scheme of things is more than just an outside faction invading Smackdown.

YOU ARE NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK THEY ARE MAKING ALL THE DECISIONS ARE YOU BECAUSE THEY AREN'T

I have very high hopes

I don’t think it’s going to change things much.

Of course.

It'll be awesome again because of Those two but, Vince McMahon is still making the decisions.