Mike asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 8 months ago

Have 10 year build up in shower.Can not get it clean. help!!!?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

    Get a spray bottle fill with straight bleach and spray it in shower, let it sit for 5 hours and then wash away with hot water then repeat it. Also have a dehumidifier near the bathroom if you have one. You may need a sos pad to scrub shower but it depends. I wish you the best of luck.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

    Baking soda,mixed with lemon ,awesome combination,gets the toughest of jobs done...good luck

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

    Try using Borax - a box is around 4 dollars and it works quite well.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

    rent a floor scrubber,toss kitchen cleanser onto the stall floor

    • Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

    Im sorry I dont understand the question.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    Go to a hardware store or home depot. Ask the guy. There are powerful cleaners for you, much better then the stuff you buy at Acme or Walmart. They clean super well but you gotta be careful.. Gloves, mask, whatever. It's worth it.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    So much elbow grease involved that you might as well throw some money at it by buying a high-power spray cleaner, like 409 or Mr. Clean. Ajax works on a lot of it. If you have a home steam cleaner it can also help around the faucets and tight spots. Bleach plays a part. You are going to have to dedicate a lot of energy.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

    I think it will get clean if try hard enough

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Joe
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Strong acid cleaner, like CLR or Lime-A-Way, and protective clothing that you can discard, afterward. That includes heavy rubber gloves, and eye protection.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Spray CLR over it and let it sit for a while. Alternatively, you could use vinegar heated up in the microwave.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.