What is the best way to have a positive experience with french People in Paris?

Update: I am interested in meeting French people. I am interested in French Culture and their cuisine. So far most of what I know about France is that my ancestor was beheaded after she tried to make an alliance with France. I also like Souffles, Roquefort cheese, creme brulee, and brie. I also understand that Alesia is in... show more I am interested in meeting French people. I am interested in French Culture and their cuisine. So far most of what I know about France is that my ancestor was beheaded after she tried to make an alliance with France. I also like Souffles, Roquefort cheese, creme brulee, and brie. I also understand that Alesia is in France which was the capitals of the Gauls.
Update 2: I really love Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and Josep Broz Tito and quite vocal about it. I like to speak Chinese everywhere I go despite I am American