Do librarians in NYC make at least $90,000?

I'm an accountant at an investment firm in NYC and work very long hours in an intense environment and I only make $95K with a 25 percent bonus. Given the long hours, intense work situation and the fact that I get paid very little for it, I'm thinking about changing careers just to get a good work-life... show more I'm an accountant at an investment firm in NYC and work very long hours in an intense environment and I only make $95K with a 25 percent bonus. Given the long hours, intense work situation and the fact that I get paid very little for it, I'm thinking about changing careers just to get a good work-life balance. Even if it means taking a little pay-cut and making only $90K, then I'll still accept it.

I volunteer for a few hours on Saturdays at a NYC library and really like the relaxed peaceful environment there. So, I was thinking of becoming a librarian if they would pay me at least $90K.