Tips on weak side turns? (dance)?

aightt fellow dancers help a girl out !! For turns, I'm more comfortable on my left side rather than my right. It's a fact that not many people are as great on their weak leg as opposed to their stronger leg, but I find that I am unable to do more than a single / double. Doing a la secondes or fouettes... show more aightt fellow dancers help a girl out !!

For turns, I'm more comfortable on my left side rather than my right. It's a fact that not many people are as great on their weak leg as opposed to their stronger leg, but I find that I am unable to do more than a single / double. Doing a la secondes or fouettes also feel extremely hard and uncomfortable.

In my opinion, it's probably got to do with the placement of my weight; often my ankle rolls and weight isn't evenly distributed along the ball of the foot.

If any of you have some tips on strengthening turns on your weaker leg, please enlighten me. Thank you so much xx
Update: UPDATE : To the person who asked if I have a teacher, I do. I'd just like tips from other dancers
Update 2: Thank you to those who answered !! TheYour tips really helped :)