I am really worried about travelling by train?

So, recently I got a new job and unfortunately it requires me to travel by train. (For your info, I currently am in UK and the train company is Thameslink) The main thing I am really worried about is if the train stops (specifically in a tunnel) and I am unable to contact anybody using my phone due to no signal.... show more So, recently I got a new job and unfortunately it requires me to travel by train. (For your info, I currently am in UK and the train company is Thameslink)

The main thing I am really worried about is if the train stops (specifically in a tunnel) and I am unable to contact anybody using my phone due to no signal. I am just in general worried if the train stops at a red signal and if the heating is faulty (which it usually is, meaning the train is extremely hot) that I will feel trapped and unable to get out. The last time I used this service the train slowed down extremely slow to about 5MPH and I just got so panicky and found I felt absolutely sick. How can I beat this fear of trains?? I am going to do a practice ride today and I need some advice. I am going to bring things with me like music to try and calm me down, and I also have some fun apps to play around with. I also have train app so I know if their is any disruptions, but even with this stuff I will still be worried. How can I beat this??? Thanks!