Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 months ago

why does it bother me knowing my sister allows my dad who's getting old to clean up after her?

she always has an excuse usually it's "i'm too tired" but then she'll b*tch and complain how disorganized she and can't find her cr*p. she's a year older than me and jokingly last time she was over i asked her to help me clean my room because "im sooo tired i need help" she grabbed her stuff and left fast LOL 😂

Best Answer

It might bother you, and it might be right to be bothered, but this is really your dad's issue, isn't it? He's presumably brought you up in the way he wanted to mould you, so if he's prepared to put up with her nonsense, there's not a lot you can do. Except..... have a serious talk with him and find out if he's finding this too much and whether he'd like you to help him find a workable solution so that she's not so lazy (not tired).

cause she needs to be cleaning up after hirn and not the other way around

I'm just trying to imagine dads who clean

Nope

Still can't imagine it

That's how normal it is not

So yeah, that's why it bothers you

I am going to take a guess she has ADD or ADHD and would be miserable if she tried to clean someone else's home, or there's some brain damage, or she was forced to always be the only one cleaning and now hates it

Has the sense to know she should not be trying to

And you will need to hire someone to clean up after your father if you won't when he needs help

It is good for him to keep doing things at his grand age otherwise he will be tired more and more and ends dying sooner

Lazy thats not right... tell the dad to order her to clean up her stuff..