How can I stop my granddaughter from ruining my life?

Yesterday I invited my granddaughter to do arts and crafts. I make model aircraft as a hobby and my granddaughter without asking built 5 of the ones I wanted to build myself. I told her not to touch that Spitfire MK24 I spent $30 on but she still did knowing that my feelings would be hurt.

At this point my hobby has been hijacked by an ungrateful worm and im ready to write her out of my will

Best Answer

just wait till she dies and then you can be free

Come on, it's just a child, better rejoice!

Bhhheuehehjeejjeheueujejejehehejejejrj

this is a troll lol

Just keep calm and move on

• zipper

It sounds like grasps needs to grow up, you got to be with your granddaughter for how many hours. And you fault her, not a very nice grandfather are you!

Just hide them.

• Joe

Very, very funny ! One of the most original, funniest questions ever !! Nice job !!!!! ps: It's even funnier that some people answered you in all seriousness....!! " ungrateful worm" LOL

You were already a troll and acting like a 3 year old now go back to your nurshing home room and watch tv in your rocking chair and stop trolling here.

Well buy some for her and for you.