what restaurants sell vegan burgers?

I heard white castle and burger king have beyond burger, what other restaurants have them. I just tried beyond burger for the first time yesterday and really enjoyed it.

White Castle, Burger King, Cheesecake Factory, Carl's Jr and Red Robins sell the impossible burgers which mean vegan burgers.

No. Burger King has the Impossible burger. Completely different company than Beyond Meat.

My ALDI had Beyond Meat patties this week for $4.49 for a package of two 4 oz patties. That's $9.98 a pound.

So I went and got a package of the 4 oz frozen 85/15 beef burgers for $9.79.

And here is the breakdown per burger:

Calories per burger BM (peas and processed stuff) 270, RB (real beef) 240.

SodiuM: BM 380 mg, RB 75 mg

Fat: BM 20 grams, RB 17 grams

Saturated fat: BM 5 g, RB 6 g

Cholesterol: BM 0 mg, RB 75 mg

I am more than willing to trade a small amount of cholesterol to have nothing else added to my burger in exchange for a highly-processed product with almost 4 times the sodium - at the same price.

When you consider that the Beyond Meat costs three times what real beef costs, it's a no-brainer for me. I wouldn't care if they taste good, it's not worth paying that kind of premium for - and I am NOT convinced that highly-processed is healthier.

• Ann

Burger King is featuring the "Impossible Burger" this month. I think it's supposed to be vegan.

Tim Horton's does. So does Burger King- their burgers are very tasty.

• Jeff H

Beyond meat burgers and similar are the new craze and are popping up everywhere with claims of their health benefits. As a result you can find them, or alternatives in many fast food restaurants as well as more traditional restaurants these days. However being highly processed foods long term health benefits have yet to be determined however if you are trying to cut cholesterol from your diet they are an excellent alternative. However if you are trying to keep to a low sodium diet they may not be the best as, at least in the case of the Beyond Meat burger, they have more sodium in them than a Whopper burger patty.

• Louis

The Impossible Burger and Beyond Meat are all over the place now.

The Impossible Burger is now at all Burger Kings nationwide. They are also in many other chains. I was going to list a few but there are just so many and if varies by locality. but Impossible has a web site where you can put in your zip and find restaurants nearby. I put it in the souces.

The biggest chains that serve Beyond burgers are Carl's and A&W. But again there are more than I can list. But I put a link to a page that has a pretty good list.

• Erik
    1 year ago

Carl's Jr. has something called "Beyond Meat".

1 year ago

Why are you imitating meat? if you are vegan, you're not suppose to want meat, like the look of it, the taste of it. You're clearly craving real meat lol

1 year ago

Houlihan's sells the Impossible Burger.