What would you do if your 6 year old child keeps hurting the baby?

I'm guessing she is jealous, I don't know ? I'm probably going to take her to the doc to get her checked out. She smiles.while doing it ! I'm afraid she might turn into a sociopath?? Of course we never raised her this way , we do time outs, take things away , talk to her...spankings dont do... show more I'm guessing she is jealous, I don't know ? I'm probably going to take her to the doc to get her checked out. She smiles.while doing it ! I'm afraid she might turn into a sociopath?? Of course we never raised her this way , we do time outs, take things away , talk to her...spankings dont do anything ( she just laughs) we are pretty sure she is on the specrum.and have adhd..she acted out so badly and would try to constantly punch me while I was pregnant but after a couple months, he was born, she calmed down, but now.the past few weeks she tries to hurt him..is this normal for a 6 year old?