I have a question for those who understand about computer science [access in the yahoo ans profiles of an idiot]. how to log for my security?

in summary Into Y!A of my country there is a particularly annoying multi account. I know the e-mails of a part of his accounts, the passwords are pretty easy to guess and I want to try logging into his accounts. I want to do it without him being able to find me or give him my IP address or my email address (I think... show more in summary Into Y!A of my country there is a particularly annoying multi account. I know the e-mails of a part of his accounts, the passwords are pretty easy to guess and I want to try logging into his accounts. I want to do it without him being able to find me or give him my IP address or my email address (I think this happens when I try to access his Y, but I putting an incorrect password many times). how to log for my security?