Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 5 months ago

I have a question for those who understand about computer science [access in the yahoo ans profiles of an idiot]. how to log for my security?

in summary Into Y!A of my country there is a particularly annoying multi account. I know the e-mails of a part of his accounts, the passwords are pretty easy to guess and I want to try logging into his accounts. I want to do it without him being able to find me or give him my IP address or my email address (I think this happens when I try to access his Y, but I putting an incorrect password many times). how to log for my security?

• keerok
    Best Answer

You seem to know a lot already. All you have to do now is do your thing in a computer rental shop. Make sure no one knows you there.

In most countries trying to hack into someone's account is illegal, particularly if malice is intended.

• Robert J

Correct. Every _attempt_ is a separate criminal offence.