Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesChevrolet · 7 months ago

How much should I ask for a 1976 Chevy Impala Landau. No trans or engine. Needs body work. clear title?

• M.

Start at $100 per ton.

• Erik

I would say $500, and then let them think they talked you down to a bargain. Whatever you can get for it.

Advertise it here:

https://www.impalas.net/forums/19-bench-racing/513...

Might be someone out there needing parts for his restoration. Maybe he has good eng/tranny But had an interior fire?

Some guy bought every little stainless trim from bottom of doors for Chevy IIs/Novas, and is now asking $1.000 apiece for them.

• ron h

Of course time will tell if he gets that. He may if that's for all the chrome for a car.

• dumb

50 bucks. Sounds like it is ready for junk yard.

• Ron

You'd make more money on scrap

• Phil M

I wouldn't expect more than $250.

• Snezzy

Stuff like that needs the buyer who Really Wants It. The price is less important than the buyer's desire. If you lead with a low price you're looking at Disappointment City for you and for the buyer. But if you lead with a high price maybe nobody will look.

Try to find out what sort of person is buying that sort of junk in your area. Who are the one or two folks who do restorations or who sell to Cubans or whatever.

• dan7 months agoReport

That Is, for a big twin. I suspect a Sporty basket will go for less but I wasn't looking for a Sporty.