Why does the US men’s soccer team make more money if the US women’s soccer team brings in more revenue?

• John
    1 year ago

There is currently a gender discrimination lawsuit against the USSF by the WNT Players Association. Per the USSF's own audited financial statements, over the past 3 years the WNT has produced more revenue that the MNT. Revenue was about $50.8M for the women, and about $49.9M for the men. Those amounts are close to equal, which raises questions as to why the USSF pays women considerably less.

• 1 year ago

Who brings in the most revenue

• 1 year ago

Then you definitely didn t watch the women s World Cup these past couple of weeks. It is amazing to me that after the US Women won the cup today, I couldn t find a single commentary on the AM radio stations about it. Interestingly, all the commentary on all stations (AM) but one were done by men.