I don’t know how I’m going to pay for college!! Please help!!?

So I’m going to college in the fall. Throughout the last year I have filled out many, many scholarships and I have only heard back from ONE $500 scholarship.... I did fill out FAFSA and got $5,500 which I guess that helps a little but I still have thousands of dollars to pay. My family is not poor but we don’t have... show more So I’m going to college in the fall. Throughout the last year I have filled out many, many scholarships and I have only heard back from ONE $500 scholarship.... I did fill out FAFSA and got $5,500 which I guess that helps a little but I still have thousands of dollars to pay. My family is not poor but we don’t have the money to pay for all of that. This stresses me out so much and I don’t know what to do. Everyone says that student loans are bad and try not to get them but at this point I don’t know what else to do. Also how do I get a student loan? This may be a stupid question but I really have nobody to help me through this so I dont even know where to go to get a student loan...UGH please help me!!!!!!