When to start moon fasting?

I ve recently become interested in the practice of fasting for 24 hours on the full and new moon, but I am a little confused on what time it starts. Is it the day of the full moon (so starting the night before and fasting at the time the full moon occurs) or the day of the full moon (ex. starting at the time of the full moon and going for 24 hours until that time the next day)? Thank you!

Fasting is just another way of punishing yourself. Something religious nuts have done for thousands of years. You become fixated on food just like any other animal and are of no use to anyone. Try training a dog to fetch a ball when you haven't fed him. Other idiots walk around lashing their own backs, bloody idiots. Primitives, the lot of you.

• John

Fasting rituals usually start by skipping your morning meal or the usual breakfast ritual,

then end with the morning meal.

That is why the morning meal is called 'break fast'.

With a moon ritual you aren't on a normal daily schedule based on the sun.

You are on a moon rise and set ritual.

Cheese and mushrooms usually if you have milk and smoky laterns.

Occasionally you may be doing sacrifice to the moon so you need to watch it.

So you skip your cheese and mushrooms at moon rise and break your fast at moonrise.

You don't want blood at anytime. It'll bring on moon creatures.

They come out at night.

• j153e

One person who taught this: Ann Ree Colton, "Watch Your Dreams;"

also, Omraam Aivanhov's "The Yoga of Nutrition" may help.

I have tried this diet, the exact time you commence in relation to the moon isn't so important but for maximum weight lost and detoxification you should have an Earth shattering orgasm just before you commence. I know that sounds strange but it harmonises the quantum vibrations of the neurons, thus allowing the unwanted negative energies and synthetic chemicals to disperse more readily, since you will be feeling so relaxed and totally grounded.

Of course having an Earth shattering orgasm isn't as easy as it seems, but I recommend abstaining from any sort of sexual activity for at least sixty days prior to your diet and more importantly, choose any assistant wisely, my smootchy honeybuns English Guy has proved to be nothing but a total disappointment in the climax department.

• M7 months agoReport

To be honest PX, he is a disappointment in lots of departments, I was hoping I could school him a little, but alas....

If I have a virus it would only be because he sneezed on me, such is the level of disappointment.

Whenever you want. it's the 24 hours that matters (if you believe in crap like that), not when you start.

Moon fasting is total bollocks!!! Even granting the dubious benefits of fasting, what possible difference could the moon phase make?