The Young and The Restless: The actor who plays Jack and the actress who plays Lola's mother both appeared on All My Children! Were they?

on All My Children at the same time and did they ever work together? If so, this must be quite a reunion for Peter Bergman and Eva LaRue! They probably haven't seen each other since the 1980s or 1990s. Is Young and Restless planning on making them a couple??? Don't tell me! I don't want to know! I hate spoilers.

They both appeared on AMC, and they briefly were on at the same time when Peter reprised his role as Cliff Warner for a few episodes in 2005, as well as La Rue reprising her role for a few episodes that same year. However, despite that, neither shared any scenes together, during their brief same time on the show.

• Kathy

Peter Bergman (Jack) played Dr. Cliff Warner on All My Children until he started on The Young and the Restless in 1989. He did appear in a few episodes of AMC in 2005.

Eva La Rue played Dr.Marie Santos Grey on All My Children from 1993 - 2011. She and Peter Bergman played very little together on All my Children.