Is it okay if I can't stand my conservative Grandpa?

He hates south park a show I love to watch and complains about it being anti religious and tons of stuff.

I'm sick of him to be honest he served in ww2 on a boat and did some okay stuff but im a liberal and hate wars and don't like all this stuff he does.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

So you don't like his views--just keep your opinions to yourself out of respect for an older relative that has lived a hard life. He won't always be here so don't make his last years unhappy ones.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

It’s very unfortunate that you have developed or subscribed to the close mindedness of the so-called inclusiveness of liberals. Maybe listening to an opinion based in life experiences will open your mind to at least try to understand where he’s coming from. He fought in WWII for every Americans freedom and every Americans freedom of speech.

Isn’t it funny how liberals are all about freedom of speech until an opinion differs from there’s. Why is it that it’s only hate speech when a liberal is offended?

Don’t talk to your grandpa, it’s too bad that it’s you who is the one missing out.

• 7 months ago

I'm a liberal but South Park is really inappropriate for kids.

• 7 months ago

You hate your grandpa for being honest? Really? Shame on you! Spend all the time, you can, with him and listen to his stories.....One day he will be gone and you'll know nothing about him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

No that man is smarter than you

• Brian
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Then don't so anything with him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.