Do you think I'm an immature girl?

I'm a 16 year old girl and I'm in high school. I've always loved studying, since I was a kid, and I always managed to get excellent grades. it just comes naturally to me and I've never had to struggle to get an A+ or a solid A. my teachers praised me especially for my grades in math and Physics and... show more I'm a 16 year old girl and I'm in high school. I've always loved studying, since I was a kid, and I always managed to get excellent grades. it just comes naturally to me and I've never had to struggle to get an A+ or a solid A. my teachers praised me especially for my grades in math and Physics and this year I was one of the best students in my hs. i usually study 2 hours a day, I pay attention during classes and at home I just need to read fast to memorize. at the same time, all the people who know me say I'm a typical girl of my age; I have few friends, but since January I go out with one of my schoolmates who's 16 too. the fact is, we don't want a committed relationship right now, we talked about it and we agreed to see each other just for having sex and little more. I'm on the pill, probably we should use a condom, but until now I've never been pregnant and I never had any infection or sexually transmitted disease. I just use school to get along with my schoolmates and to discover love, sex and pleasure, just like it's happening to me. In my future I want to graduate in math and then become a top researcher. but do I sound immature or weird to you?
11 answers 11