promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What’s your favorite Disney movie of 1996: The Rock, The Hunchback of Norte Dame, 101 Dalmatians, Ransom, Scream, or The English Patient?

Others Disney movies of 1996: Evita, Phenomenon, Sling Blade, From Dusk till Dawn, James and the Giant Peach, The Preacher's Wife, Supercop, The Muppets Treasure Island, Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood, Jack, Kazaam, Eddie, First Kid, The Crow: City of Angels, Mr. Wrong, Last Dance, Celtic Pride; Little Indian, Big City; Boys, Swingers, D3: The Mighty Duck, Mighty Aphrodite, Emma, Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco, The War at Home, The Associate, The Pallbearer, Up Close & Personal, White Squall, The Rich Man's Wife, Victory, Crime Story, Spy Hard, Trainspotting, Supercop 2, The NeverEnding Story III: Escape from Fantasia, Two Much, Before and After, Hard Core Logo, Walking and Talking, The Shooter, Ridicule, Hellraiser: Bloodline, Captives, Adrenalin: Fear the Rush, Citizen Ruth, Jane Eyre, The Journey of August King, Miracle at Oxford, Marvin's Room, Curdled, French Twist, Microcosmos, Beautiful Girls, Chungking Express, Flirting with Disaster, Billy's Holiday, The Stendhal Syndrome, Dead Man, Of Love and Shadows, Purple Noon, or The Visitors

If you haven't seen any of these movies, never heard any of these movies, or do not like any of these movies; PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER IT!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

The Muppets Treasure Island

• LilyRT
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

hell raiser:bloodline was put out by Disney? lol.

anyway, I loved Ransom, Scream, Sling Blade, From Dusk til Dawn and Up Close and Personal. I don't think I could pick a favorite of those.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Ransom was really good, and I love Mel Gibson.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Benny
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Scream 👻🔪👻🔪👻🔪👻🔪👻🔪

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.