My tablet is randomly restarting because of an overheating battery, how can I fix it? Please reply ASAP!?

Hi! I just bought a redurbished Samsung Tablet and while i was setting it up, it was randomly restarting. I hoped it would stop when I eventually set it up, but it didn t. As of this moment, it s frozen on the home screen. I did some reaserch on Google and realized that the battery is overheating, and it s... show more Hi! I just bought a redurbished Samsung Tablet and while i was setting it up, it was randomly restarting. I hoped it would stop when I eventually set it up, but it didn t. As of this moment, it s frozen on the home screen. I did some reaserch on Google and realized that the battery is overheating, and it s restarting in an attempt to stop the overheating. Is there anything that I can do myself to fix it, or will I have to send it in to get fixed? Please reply ASAP
1 answer 1