I recently purchased a used ASRock B450m motherboard off eBay and was wondering if the board was damaged due to bent gold stubs?(See pic)?

I just bought a used ASRock B450m motherboard off eBay, the seller claims it’s completely fine and in working condition but I noticed these gold pin stubs are slightly bent on the board. I’m not exactly sure what these are called but it looks like each stub is labeled as Ace 1-4. Will these bent stubs affect the... show more I just bought a used ASRock B450m motherboard off eBay, the seller claims it’s completely fine and in working condition but I noticed these gold pin stubs are slightly bent on the board. I’m not exactly sure what these are called but it looks like each stub is labeled as Ace 1-4. Will these bent stubs affect the motherboard negatively at all and if not can I just bend them back?