Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Do you agree with Meathead Rob Reiner that Trump is the best snake oil salemsan in history?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe in the past, but these days Trump's mental illness has robbed him of any ability or intelligence he once had.

• 1 year ago

he is called meathead for a reason

1 year ago

Rob Reiner is just a Hollywood elite, a Democrat liberal who is full of sheep dip.

1 year ago

That would be Al Gore and his AGW scheme

• 1 year ago

A snake oil salesman sells a defective and dangerous product.

President Trump has improved the lives of millions of Americans and has hurt no responsible legitimate citizens.

Rob Reiner need to get a reality check or see a mental health specialist. He could not be more incorrect.

1 year ago

Not really. If people have a need for snake oil and know exactly what it can and can not do, then great.

I think it's hilarious how he talks about the left and RINO's.

All I hope for is solid border security, be it a wall or troops or a little of each and only where CBP says we need it.

Calling it a big, beautiful wall drove home the idea that it is OUR country and we'll do what we have to to enforce laws.

.

• 1 year ago

no Jesus was the biggest

• marty
    1 year ago

I don't pay attention to those holier than thou Hollywood people.

1 year ago

Only to dumb people, I wouldn't buy a bean off him

• 1 year ago

Better snake oil than sugars or carbohydrates. Snake oil isn't going to cause cancer, diabetes, arthritis, epilepsy, parkinsons, and alzheimers.