Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 6 months ago

How much makeup should a freshman in high school wear? And what products too?

Basically, you don't need too much makeup because it's just high school. Focus on grades rather than makeup. Makeup will come when you have a job with extra money to spare whenever; to buy makeup and you can wear makeup.

In my opinion, I think that high school should not be about makeup rather than receiving education. Mainly, because high school students are young and beautiful, should not need makeup. But if you want, you can wear some makeup.

In high school, I wore lip gloss and power (sometimes, to be exact, like 3 times) but mostly eyeliner. Eyeliner like thin lines and colors line black, brown and white. For lip, I wore red lip wear that is not deep. Mostly, any lip wear that is not too deep.

Source(s): Experience and knowledge

Do what ever u want I love dramatic eyelashes do what ever u want except ur eyebrows to thick

I never wore makeup to school so idk

Just be careful not to overdue it

A couple simple things would be about average. Mascara, maybe neutral eyeshadow or not so neutral if the kid really likes experimenting with makeup. Concealer/foundation if theres acne problems but I would say no face products if skin is clear. A neutral lip color or gloss would be nice too, maybe eve a touch of blush or highlighter if the kid was really into makeup. I dont think a full face is appropriate but a bare face is also totally fine if the kid is comfy like that.

If I can easily tell someone is wearing makeup, it's probably too much.

Foundation and bronzer, keep the eyes natural!

not much natural looks better than being fake