Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 6 months ago

How much makeup should a freshman in high school wear? And what products too?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Basically, you don't need too much makeup because it's just high school. Focus on grades rather than makeup. Makeup will come when you have a job with extra money to spare whenever; to buy makeup and you can wear makeup.

In my opinion, I think that high school should not be about makeup rather than receiving education. Mainly, because high school students are young and beautiful, should not need makeup. But if you want, you can wear some makeup.

In high school, I wore lip gloss and power (sometimes, to be exact, like 3 times) but mostly eyeliner. Eyeliner like thin lines and colors line black, brown and white. For lip, I wore red lip wear that is not deep. Mostly, any lip wear that is not too deep.

Source(s): Experience and knowledge
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Do what ever u want I love dramatic eyelashes do what ever u want except ur eyebrows to thick

• 6 months ago

I never wore makeup to school so idk

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Just be careful not to overdue it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

A couple simple things would be about average. Mascara, maybe neutral eyeshadow or not so neutral if the kid really likes experimenting with makeup. Concealer/foundation if theres acne problems but I would say no face products if skin is clear. A neutral lip color or gloss would be nice too, maybe eve a touch of blush or highlighter if the kid was really into makeup. I dont think a full face is appropriate but a bare face is also totally fine if the kid is comfy like that.

• 6 months ago

If I can easily tell someone is wearing makeup, it's probably too much.

• 6 months ago

Foundation and bronzer, keep the eyes natural!

• 6 months ago

not much natural looks better than being fake

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.