Is Myspace worth going on now if you want to showcase animation and comics on it?

Hi. I am just a bit curious about this. I never had a Myspace account. What was the old Myspace like? I know it was basically a forerunner to Facebook. I didn't know what Myspace was until I watched an early episode of American Dad, in which they mentioned it, and this was over a decade ago. I know the site... show more Hi. I am just a bit curious about this. I never had a Myspace account. What was the old Myspace like?

I know it was basically a forerunner to Facebook. I didn't know what Myspace was until I watched an early episode of American Dad, in which they mentioned it, and this was over a decade ago.

I know the site changed after Justin Timberlake bought it.Now it's solely reserved for artists and writers.

I'd like to showcase my own animation and comics on it.

Please help- thank you.