What aftermarket stereo will fit my 2002 Toyota Camry ??

I bought a 6.2 inch but I’m not sure it will work

Favorite Answer

That 6.2" stereo you purchased will fit. It is already setup as a double din unit. You will need the mounting hardware that comes with the stereo and maybe a spacer. Other than that, you're good to go.

• JetDoc

Seems kind of dumb to buy a stereo if you don't know if it will fit in your car.

• john2 months agoReport

Any stereo will fit a car can fit in any car. it’s the spacers and dins tht you use to make it stay in place, it’s not dumb for me to ask since I can always return it. It’s dumb for me to not try

• Phil M

Follow this link. Put in your vehicle information and they will list all the stereos that will fit. They will also list any wiring adapters and fitment kits you will need. If you buy a fitment kit, the instructions are very thorough on how to remove old radio and install the new one.

https://www.crutchfield.com/m_266150/Car-Stereos.h...

• Jay P

You can make any stereo work. The question is how much do you need to modify to make it work...

Sony, JVC, Pioneer, Bose