A person seriously told me that beaches in Chicago are dangerous. Does that statement have any validity at all?
- RichardLv 77 months agoFavorite Answer
1. Crime on the beaches is quite low during the day.
2. You may be injured if you step on sharp objects on the beach or in the water, and there are occasional days when waves and/or undertow are strong.
- KittycatLv 47 months ago
Yes, it can be true. I've seen crime happen in some beaches. Just be very careful and alert. It's pretty much not safe anywhere these days.
- RichardLv 67 months ago
- ?Lv 77 months ago
Well, any beach has the potential to be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing, but the great lakes can be pretty treacherous.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Michal SychraLv 77 months ago
Yes. The beaches can be sometimes dangerous. Like in the Season 5, Episode "Identity Crisis" of Columbo TV series.