Steve asked in Games & RecreationToys Β· 7 months ago

Hi, need to work from home due to health problems, any ideas ?

Hi, work from home seems Not to exist as I have no skills or qualifications and I'm middle-aged/40, I wish a professional gambler could teach me, that would be the ideal job lol πŸ˜€ .

With all this technology, you would have thought there would be something for me eg sending text messages all day lol πŸ˜€

ps I've got a mild learning disability so I'm not too clever

Thanks

This is one Idea:

https://moneysavingmom.com/sign-up-with-hilton-to-...

Search Work at Home on her site for more.

• Stoo

Sending text messages all day is done by bots.

Gambling is not a job - good gamblers can perhaps net positive, but many do not and it's a crapshoot. Plus you have to have a lot of money you're willing to set on fire.

Especially because you have a learning disability, it would be best if you get out there in society - locking yourself up at home will really isolate you. Just find a job that you can accomplish and do it.

• Steve7 months agoReport

Thanks, but I don't really get on with most humans now, it wud just take one wrong word (which wud be easy) and I get fired/the sack.
      I'm not isolated, I know a few people lol.

So many things can go wrong if I work 'for' an employer eg if just before I leave for work I need a number 2 il be late

The majority of legit jobs you can work from home require specialized skills/education. I was an IT intern at a local dried fruit company and the IT department didn't allow remote work for most IT employees. However, a friend of mine who is a software developer at a different comany, when he moves will be able to work from his home because his employer allows it.

Just be aware that the majority of ads claiming to be "work from home" jobs are almost guaranteed to be fake and scams. So unless you have skills that an employer is looking for and you can prove to him/her that you can do your job at home efficiently and effectively, you're not really going to find any legit job to work from home.

• Bernd

Be careful, there are many work from home fraud schemes.