Does the current left wing Pope have any influence over migration or is he just a regular talking Pope?

Update:

here in Europe, he is definitely in support of entire mass Muslim rape migration to Europe

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

the current pope is part of the greater world order seeking one world government ...... they are using invasion by immigration to achieve that goal

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Why not ask him instead.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Pope Francis is what the Bible speaks of as the "false prophet". The Vatican in league with the Chabad and the Zionists pretty much run the world.

• choko_canyon
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Great. And YOU, Scarecrow, are evidently as nutty as a fruit bat.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

He is not regular. He is one of the worst popes ever. But he too will pass, and the Catholic Church will survive. Jesus said so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • barty
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It's so funny to see conservative Catholics losing their shite over a Pope who follows the teachings of Jesus.

• martin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

About all a pope can do is talk and pray. The Vatican, however, is a powerful political organization whose power all nations respect because of the great influence that religious headquarters has worldwide.

• choko_canyon
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

To the poster: He as much or little influence as any other Pope might have, depending on who he's talking to and how much that person cares about millions and millions of devout Catholics. Are you afraid to hear the truth? Is that why you've blocked me from answering?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I didn't know he was left wing. That's definitely news to me.

• 8 months ago

we dk him so ask him not us...TIRH not what he does

• Brian
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Since when is the Pope left wing?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

As opposed to all those popes who didn't talk?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.