THE BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL Do you think Hope needs to mind her own business & get counselling?

I'm so tired of Hope crying all the time, & constantly bringing up the topic of Beth.

She needs counselling! Also, she's all in a flap about Liam making love with Steffy. Afterall, it was HOPE who pushed Liam back to Steffy. They had their marriage annulled. What Liam does now is none of her business. Do you agree? Do you think Hope should get counselling???

OMGosh YES! As I said before, Hope absolutely needs a grief counselor and/or a support group. However, she is not the only one, Thomas needs help too. The writers are STILL dragging on this story-line. I was hoping they let this baby thing go until the baby was older or an adult like most soaps do, instead of dragging it on and on and on and on..

• Benny

I believe that Hope is a woman trapped inside a man trapped inside a woman trapped inside a man trapped inside a woman. She needs four sex changes, only then will she find peace. I pray for her.

• night

I remember the last time Hope had to get counselling. It was the first time she got engaged to Liam and was all up tight about sex before Marriage and the counselor gave her anti-anxiety drugs. She has always been emotionally fragile, and unable to cope with things being less than ideal.

Don't you just hate the way they drag these stories out for so long??? When will they finally reveal baby Beth/Phoebe's real identity? And why is Thomas as crazy as his insane mother Taylor is? How did Stuffy Steffy turn out to be the only normal member of her family?

• Kathy

Yes I do think so. She needed counselling a long time ago.