asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 5 months ago

were the Albanians the true "school yard bullies" during the time before the Yugoslavian war?

have read that it was the Serbians who were the "School yard bullies" of the Balkans before, but was it really the Albanians that started all of the hatred?

how they were able to go into the most symbolic city of Slavic culture in the Balkans "Kosovo" and kick out the Serbians mostly making it into their own Muslim state?

I recently watched Albanians who were waving a large Albanian flag driving an expensive Porsche SUV through , I think it was Kosovo? after the Albanians beat Serbia in a foot ball game. how this kind of wealth was generated probably? why?

• humpty
    Favorite Answer

No side is free of wrongdoing in such an old and bitter conflict, but the Serbians are definitely stained in blood. They have used rape and murder as public policy, and no amount of finger pointing excuses that. Firther, when the entire former Yugoslavia was fighting for its life against the Nazis it was the Serbians under Mikhailovich who spent their time attacking Tito and his followers instead of joining them against foreign invaders.

From the perspective of a trained historian I think it would be wise for Serbians to stop pointing fingers at others and consider their own sins.

Source(s): "Disputed Barricade" by Fitzroy Maclean, and a brother in law who was our ambassador to Serbia for eight years.
    • 5 months agoReport

I recently watched Albanians who were very arrogantly waving a large Albanian flag driving an expensive Porsche SUV through , I think it was Kosovo? after the Albanians beat Serbia in a foot ball game. how this kind of wealth was generated probably? why?

The Albanians/ Bosnians are the bastard descendants of the big bully "The Ottoman Empire" so of course they are going to continue on just like their fathers did.