What is your favorite horror movie?

127 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Aliens - not just a sci-fi, but a gross monster horror movie too.

• Halloween

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

The Exorcist

• 5 months ago

Yea ; that one about the pictured DRACULA scared me into having a terrifying nightmare when I was about 11 . It didn't help when my friend's step dad drove us through a cemetery that night .

• keerok
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Scary Movie 1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

The conjuring and The conjuring 2

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

(The Invasion), got me wondering and (The thing) a gore fest yes, still very scary.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I'm not into Horror movies. But probably IT is the best. The original and the remake. I saw the original on TV long time ago (probably on HBO). Clown whether a human or a devil will always make kids scared. The story of young boys haunted by a clown reminded of my childhood days. I used to have a bunch of friends and we rode bicycle together. But of course, we didnt have to fight a devilish clown. Only the time and the place reminds me of my childhood.

• dan5 months agoReport

It was nightmarish. So was "The Sixth Day". I know, Sci Fi, but doubting your own existence. Scarey.

• 5 months ago

my real life.......

• 5 months ago

Rosemary's Baby. I'm in love with the fashion and decor of the movie plus the crazy connection of the Manson Family and John Lennon that gets tied to the film.

• Dimple
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

i like how in the end of Rosemary's baby.. there's a chinese satanist that takes pictures of the baby lol. I guess Asians loved taking pictures back then too.

• 5 months ago

The Blob (1988)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.