Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 months ago

Why do we want so much for people to care about us?

Seems silly

• Dimple
    Favorite Answer

i don't really care if anyone cares for me or not.. but i did care that my husband cared for me.. When i lost him, my world crashed and i feel so empty. So many have tried to make me happy..and with their efforts... I fake smile. I haven't come to terms with my husband's death. people are so used to seeing me happy.. that they want a quick fix for me to forget the "unhappiness".

I've literally been told .. "move on" "forget him" "No one can help you until you help yourself"

So easy for one to say. my husband was only 38 years old.. he wasn't 68. He was just starting his life with me.

I know everyone has experienced death in many ways. I've experienced my grandparents dying.. but they were of old age. and they lived a long life.. i was able to move on from that. I also experienced my best friend's death ... she was only 12. That has stuck with me until today. I couldn't form close bonds with anyone after her passing.. and then i met my husband.. I really let my guard down for him... only to experience him being taken away from me.

I find solace knowing that my best friend hugged me and told me "goodbye, I'm going to miss you." before she passed. it was winter break... my mom dropped her home after school.. I was going on vacation. That night we flew off and that night she had a massive asthma attack.

My husband's final words were, "i love you." 5 minutes later, he shook and passed away with his hand holding on to my hand.... in a movie theatre. The scariest moment of my life. one minute he was fine.. the next.. he's gone.

If someone forms any close bond with me.. i just know they will go.. So no need for close relationships.

Neither situations did i know they were going to die.

everyone wants love and peace, it is human nature.

Because that is the way we have become.

• Ben

So we can have more successful lives.

Because we need love