What’s your favorite Disney movie of 1995: Toy Story, Pocahontas, Crimson Tide, Dangerous Minds, A Goofy Movie, or Mr. Holland's Opus?

Others Disney movies of 1995: While You Were Sleeping, Father of the Bride Part II, Dead Presidents, Houseguest, Heavyweights, The Prophecy, Bullets over Broadway, Highlander: The Final Dimension, Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, The Thief and the Cobbler, Bad Company, Judge Dredd, Powder, Four Rooms, Gordy, The Glass Shield, The Big Green, Nixon, The Jerky Boys: The Movie, Muriel's Wedding, A Kid in King Arthur's Court, Man of the House, Tom and Huck, Mad Love, Operation Dumbo Drop, Tall Tale, The Englishman who Went up a Hill but Came down a Mountain, Feast of July, The Tie That Binds, Unstrung Heroes, The Scarlet Letter, Funny Bones, Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead, A Pyromaniac's Love Story, The Crossing Guard, Strawberry and Chocolate, Through the Olive Trees, Picture Bride, Grosse Fatigue, Exotica, Priest, Smoke, Il Postino: The Postman, Belle de Jour, Restoration; Cry, the Beloved Country; Georgia, Two Bits, The Innocent, A Month by the Lake, The Horseman on the Roof, Blue in the Face, Unzipped, Country Life, or The Crude Oasis

If you haven't seen any of these movies, never heard any of these movies, or do not like any of these movies; PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER IT!

Favorite Answer

Toy Story was my favorite.

Out of those I'd say Exotica is the best, then Nixon, but they are not really Disney films. They were funded partially by companies that Disney owns, but still they are independent of Disney for the most part. In fact I think I heard Walt Disneys daughter apologized to the Nixon family about even being distantly connected to the Nixon film.

Toy Story. Just a great movie.

• JonZ

My favorite is Toy Story.

Toy Story

A Goofy Movie a very close second

#3 Judge Dredd