During the Revolutionary War, did the British build their airplanes here in the colonies or were they shipped across the ocean on tall ships?

• Jim2
    Best Answer

We will have to ask Trump that. This is what he said: "The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

“Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory.”

Fort McHenry had to do with the war of 1812, as well as-- and I hope everyone realizes this-- NO AIRPLANES until the Wright Brothers in 1903!!!

I think his spin artists will say he meant to say "Ports" instead of Airports, but he talks about 'manning the AIR'

I am afraid Trump's brain is not what it used to be, and that his progressing dementia may be affecting his judgement. I am not wishing this problem on him. But I think it is cause for concern.

• ?

They were delivered by the ace flight team of Tina Belcher and Frederick Douglass.

Your username seems quite appropriate, judging by your question, lol.

They sent deflated airships via nuclear submarines.

Aeroplanes were not yet invented.

There was no airplanes in the 18th century during the Revolutionary War.

Pronfndudhebfnff