During the Revolutionary War, did the British build their airplanes here in the colonies or were they shipped across the ocean on tall ships?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

We will have to ask Trump that. This is what he said: "The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

“Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory.”

Fort McHenry had to do with the war of 1812, as well as-- and I hope everyone realizes this-- NO AIRPLANES until the Wright Brothers in 1903!!!

I think his spin artists will say he meant to say "Ports" instead of Airports, but he talks about 'manning the AIR'

I am afraid Trump's brain is not what it used to be, and that his progressing dementia may be affecting his judgement. I am not wishing this problem on him. But I think it is cause for concern.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They were delivered by the ace flight team of Tina Belcher and Frederick Douglass.

• 5 months ago

Your username seems quite appropriate, judging by your question, lol.

• 5 months ago

They sent deflated airships via nuclear submarines.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Aeroplanes were not yet invented.

• 5 months ago

There was no airplanes in the 18th century during the Revolutionary War.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Pronfndudhebfnff

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.