Max asked in Games & RecreationAmusement Parks · 7 months ago

Is it a bad idea to go to Six Flags alone?

I have not been to six flags in about 8 months and I really want to go. But I have literally nobody to go with. I don't really have friends because it's summer, and I don't keep in touch. Everyone I used to go with is either scared of roaller coasters now, out of state, doesn't like them anymore, or is busy with life. I have NOBODY to go with. I sort of have been there alone. We went on the last day of school in 8th grade, and my 'friends' abandoned me, so I figured I'd go out on my own. I'm a junior in high school now.

If you want to do it, go for it! You could do things at your own pace.

It's not illegal to go alone, but it's just not as fun. You don't get the experience of seeing someone's face on the roller coaster pictures or race each other to the next ride. But you can go on your own pace, check out the shops and games without anyone bugging you, make new friends while waiting in line alone. (It's really fun, just start up a conversation with the person in front or behind you *make sure they are alone ish and around same age* and invite them to ride rides with you.) Always better with a friend, but not a bad idea if you want to go alone. Especially if you are bored.

sometimes doing things by yourself is an excellent way to learn give you a different experience that can forge you

Do it. JUST DO IT!!!!!

Nah. Go have fun :)

NO you should go the the one in Louisiana it the best of them all..

Sure, you can go on your own, BUT you may not enjoy the experience much. Sometimes it is difficult to get on a ride alone. You aren't old enough to be creepy unless you try to ride with someone a lot younger than you. Amusement parks are fun. Personally, I love roller coasters - preferably woodies. Steel coasters give too smooth a ride.

Before you go alone, you need to understand why your friends don't want to go. Could it be they don't like being with you in an amusement park? Could it be they don't like the same activities there that you do? Maybe they simply are not available when you want to go; if so, try to schedule for a different date.

That is a relative question. Depending on who you ask you will get different answers. There is no right or wrong here. I think you should look back to why you have no "friends" to go with. But at the end of the day it's up to you.

You can totally go alone :) I find some of the best days I have are dates I take myself on, because you can do what you want when you want. It's not weird at all or anything to worry about!

• Liar

It's not exactly a haven of scum and villainy.